Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

The Fauna Family

So we’ve got our nine caterpillars
busily stuffing themselves on my dill plant in anticipation of
their imminent cocooning over in my side yard. We have the morning
dove family that has returned – for the THIRD YEAR IN A ROW
– to build a nest in the hanging basket we now provide for
them so they don’t poop all over our geraniums.


When we moved our big jasmine from its pot to the ground over the
weekend, the girls fought over the earthworms who turned up, each
girl demanding that the worms come and aerate her own
“special” part of the garden soil.


And when we were outside watering yesterday, Cora was busily
tending to the herbs when she noticed a few very large, very loud
bees right next to her.


“Oh, look,” she said calmly. “We’ve got
some lovely bees doing a great job cross-pollinating the purple
sage.”


I don’t think we have to worry about animal squeamishness
over here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment