Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

The Ultimate Recycler

Yesterday morning I had to wake the girls
up for an early swim lesson. As Cora blinked her eyes open, she
rolled over, yawned, and said, “Mommy, everyone should carry
around something so we can all catch our tears and save
them.”


Cora is a hard sleeper and can have deep, vivid dreams, so I
wasn’t sure where this was coming or even if she was fully
awake, but I continued the conversation.


“Why do you say that, honey?” I asked, thinking
it’d be something fanciful about turning them into laughter
or not letting bad people see her sorrow.


“Because,” Cora continued, “if everyone caught
all their tears we could use them to end the drought. Tears are
water, and there’s a water shortage, so we should re-use
them!”


I love my girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment