Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

"Sorry" Doesn't Begin To Cover It

Note to self:


In the future, when trying to defuse a tense situation with
squabbling siblings by suggesting a rousing round of Family Board
Game Night, kindly do not suggest “SORRY” as the game
of choice.


Especially when you’re stupid enough to win.


Though by the time the game is over, you’ve only actually
beaten/broken the heart of one daughter, since the first daughter
left the game early on sobbing, “But it’s just not FAIR
that I get bumped just because you slide! It’s an UNJUST
rule! I can’t take this!”


Live and learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment