Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

Yeah, Forget That Other Stuff I Said

I had a great day with the girls
yesterday. A fantastic day. We got up early, played at a sandbox
park, played in a sprinkler park, ate lunch outside, hung out with
my niece, went ice skating and clothes shopping, ate a quick
supper, played around the house – a fantastic day.


Which leads me to this: remember the other day when I said I was
ready for school, finally able to move forward and to let go?


Yeah, that was what I call a false positive.



Not ready. Nope, not at all. Seriously. As
in, how long can I get away with keeping them at home before CPS
steps in?


I have had a great. Great. Summer with my girls. I love them. I
love hanging out with them. I love seeing the plays make up,
hearing the stories they dream. I love swimming with them, and
making ice cream together, and watching the Olympics, and playing
Sorry and Uno.


School starting on Monday? I don’t know nothin’
‘bout starting no school on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment