Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

Olympic Fever

Anyone else's kids completely entranced
by the Olympics?


We recorded it the whole time we were on vacation, so now we're
catching up and pretending we don't know the results. Every night
we eat dinner in the living room - a HUGE first, I assure you - and
watch another evening of DVR'd Olympics. The girls adore the
gymnastics portion, of course, but are much more into other sports
than I'd anticipated.


The swimming races get the girls on their feet, screaming at the
television and jumping up and down. I think Maddie's going to have
a heart attack sometimes, she's huffing and puffing so hard. We
watched several track races last night and Cora finally got up and
started stretching- limbering up for a big race, I suppose. But
they do love their gymnastics, and whenever it comes on Maddie and
Cora being assiduously practicing handstands and cartwheels and
splits and shoulder rolls all over the room -until the competition
is over.


Heaven help us when the Olympics close on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment