Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

Your Child Could Be A Star!

No, I’m not turning Mama Rose on you; I don’t have any suggestions for the next American Baby Idol auditions.

But I do have a great holiday gift suggestion.  I promised you earlier you'd benefit from the fruits of my labor, and this one is a whopper.



My husband Brian’s a big astronomy buff; he’s already telling Madeleine about the telescope they’ll buy when she’s older, and all the stars she’ll see when we visit my grandparents’ farm.  If you’ve got a youngster (or a spouse for that matter!) who’s interested in space, this is the gift for them.

At International Star Registry, you can name an actual star.  This isn’t like real estate on the moon; it’s a legitimate site and your star’s name will be put in the books.  You’ll get a certificate of authenticity, a book giving you your star’s co-ordinates, and more.  It’s a great gift for someone who has everything, and a perfect present for the procrastinating shoppers out there!

Imagine, pointing up to the night sky one night, and saying, “That’s the Madeleine star, right there.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment