Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

Whatever Works

Madeleine is officially in love.  We went shopping yesterday for a few odds and ends, and while we were out we picked up the Lamaze Multi-Sensory Clutch Cube  for Maddie; she’s nearing four months now and looking for stimulation for all her senses.  This cube was recommended to us, and I have to say, it’s a huge hit.  It’s made of several different fabrics, with a musical bell inside, crinkly paper, and hard plastic rings for her to chomp on.  She can’t keep her hands – or rather, her mouth - off it.  She’d shove the whole cube into her mouth if she could.  And she looks so proud of herself when she manages to pick it up and wave it around, crowing triumphantly!  I have to say, Lamaze seems to make great products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment