Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

The Tooth Fairy War Drags On

So in response to last week’s plea
to the tooth fairy from Cora for a toy for her cat, she found this
on Friday –


Dear Cora:


Thanks for yesterday’s note; what an exciting day you had!
How scary to have lost Satin’s tooth, but how wonderful that
your AMAZING mother found it again!


It sounds like you’ve got quite a playful kitten there, who
likes to nibble and scratch at her toys – even if her
“toys” are your toes! Unfortunately, a tooth fairy only
has gold coins to give out, and I don’t think Satin would be
very entertained by those. But I bet you have everything you need
to make an awesome cat toy right in your own home!


Ask your mom to let you go outside and cut some catnip from your
herb garden. Then tear it up into tiny pieces and stuff it into one
of your old, too-small socks. Tie it shut and throw it to Satin and
watch her totally forget about your toesies!


Good luck – I’ll see you soon, when you lose a tooth!


Sincerely,


Your tooth fairy



I didn’t mention the note to Cora, but later in the morning I
went outside to do some pruning in the herb garden, and walked in
with an armful of herbs to dry.


Including catnip.


“Hey, guys, I had to cut the catnip back, so I brought some
extra in to dry. Do you think we’ll find a use for it?”


Cora looked at me, startled. “Oh, that reminds me! I got a
note from the tooth fairy and she said -“


And we were off and making a cat toy.


Not my first rodeo, kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment