Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

First Well Baby - Er, Kitten - Visit

Maddie’s got her first well-kitten
appointment today, and I’m not quite sure how she’s
going to handle it. She’s already asked if I can do it for
her, to which I firmly replied, “No!”


Not that she’s squeamish – I think she just
doesn’t want to watch her kitten get a shot, and then be mad,
and possibly link shots with Maddie in her feline mind.
Maddie’s done a great job staying on top of the
kitten’s litter box, exclaiming enthusiastically every time
the cat poops, then cleaning it up with no complaints. So I know
it’s not a soft stomach – just a soft heart.


Wish us luck – this should be interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment