Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

Food Allergy Poll

This week’s poll is up and running and I’m interested to see the results.

This week I’m asking about infant allergies – specifically food allergies. Food allergies seem to be on the rise in the U.S. and I’d like to know how you’re faring. Did your child react to dairy in your breast milk? Did soy formula produce a rash, or worse? Any wheat problems?

If you’ve got older kids, please respond only about allergies from the first two years, since most infants outgrow these allergies during toddlerhood and lifetime allergies are something else entirely.

As always, the poll will be up all week on the right-hand side of the front page, underneath all the category buttons. You do not need to be a registered user to vote; simply click and submit to have your voice heard! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment