Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to my Weblog!
Welcome to 1 Mother 2 Another! To read my most recent weblog entries, scroll down. To read entries from one category, click the links at right. To read my journey from the beginning, click here. To find out more about me, click here.
Top 5s
Short on time? Click here to go to my Top 5s Page - links to my top five recommendations in every category from Breastfeeding Sites to Urban Living Solutions.

Cool Website Update!

I thought I’d expand my personal Mommy Focus Group and find out what the rest of you are up to; how you do things and what your opinions are on parenting styles, nursing issues, and fun small stuff. So I’ve started a weekly poll; it’s on the right underneath all my menu tabs. A new one will be up every Monday and you can vote all week. I’ll check out the results and post them (probably with an opinion of my own!) the next Monday. And in case you’re wondering, I’m not collecting this info and selling it to Johnson and Johnson or Toys R Us. Just for my own morbid curiosity. And if you feel the need to explain your vote, feel free to email me (jennifer@1mother2another.com) with your reasons. Believe it or not, I’m actually interested!

 

You don’t need to be a registered user to vote; just click and submit! So check out this week’s poll and let the world know – what kind of a hiney wiper are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment